You are probably thinking about using Fox car rental Ontario Airport when you are coming to the city, and you need a vehicle to drive around the area. It’s true that renting a car for a long-trip journey is a wise thing to do, especially if you are traveling and you can’t really depend on the public transportation.
However, there are several things to know (and remember) about renting a car. What are their requirements? What to expect from such a rental service? Will you be able to use such a car rental to pass the border?
Why Renting a Car at Ontario Airport?
As it was mentioned before, renting a car does have its own benefits, especially if you use the car rental service at the airport. You have the freedom and the flexibility to move around as your heart desires. You aren’t bounded or limited by schedules, routes, or tracks. If you are traveling in groups or you are traveling more than two people, renting a car will help you save quite a lot of money.
Why would people use Fox car rental Ontario Airport service, anyway? First of all, it’s convenient and easy to access. Imagine this: You descend from your plane, ready to explore the new area. Once you are in the airport, you can easily head to one of the counters and spend a few minutes with the arrangement. Before you know it, you are out with the car and the new area is right in front of you – ready for the exploration.
No more waiting in lines for the taxi or having a heart attack when you see the bills. No more spending a lot of money on the tickets or extra charge. No more wasting your time having to wait for your bus, taxi, or train. It’s time efficient and it helps you be on your way immediately. Don’t you love it when you have countless hours and time, just for you and the road?
What to Do before the Booking?
It’s always a good idea to read reviews before you make a reservation with Fox car rental Ontario Airport. In general, the price range of this company is relatively lower than other companies. In average, be ready to spend around $51 per day, depending on the time of day and the availability of the fleet. If you have reserved your bookings, you may be able to get the best bargain.
Where to Find the Airport Office
Before you use Fox car rental Ontario Airport service, you should know that you won’t find the rental counter right on the spot. You will have to go out of the airport and use the shuttle to reach the Ontario airport office.
Once you arrive at the airport, go out and use the shuttle to reach Fox car rental facility. There would be Fox shuttle, which is situated at the north curb. You should have no issue finding the sign. From there, you will be taken to the office to manage your booking. The shuttle runs once in 10 minutes, so you won’t have to wait for a long time to get the service.
Driving through the Border
In general, you can have the so-called car rental Ontario Airport California. It means that you are likely coming to Canada through Ontario Airport and then rent a car to get your way around. After you are done with your trip, you drive the car to the US and cross the border.
After you make it to California, you can then drop it off at Fox branch office, and you are done! The question is: Will you be able to do such a thing?
In general, you are allowed to rent a car in the US and cross the border to Canada to drop it off, or vice versa. But you should do it when the car rental companies have the rental offices within the location. So, if there is an office in the US as well as in Canada, then managing the trip would be possible.
However, there are several things that you need to remember about the cross border arrangement:
- In most cases, the allowed trip is from the US to Canada, or Canada to US. Some agencies may allow a trip from the US to Mexico, but not all of them. Mostly, car rental companies in Canada don’t allow their cars being taken crossing the border to Mexico.
- If the rental company of your choice does allow the cross border trip, you need to make sure which branch office can deal with the drop off. You should know that it’s possible that each branch office has different policy even within the same company. So, make sure which office can handle the drop off and such arrangement.
- Each company has its own regulations and policies. Some may allow the cross border trip, but some may not. You will have to check with each agency.
- There are some traveling documents that you must prepare before crossing. If you want to ensure smooth trip, you will have to be ready with all of them. Check the official website for cross border trip and find out the detailed requirements for land travel.
- If you want to make sure, before you reserve with Fox car rental Ontario Airport, you should contact the customer representative. Ask them whether it’s okay to rent one of their fleet and use it for a cross border trip. It will give you a certain confirmation that you won’t be wasting time or money using the service.
In the end, managing your car rental arrangement doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult. With the right choice of company or agency, you can get the help you need without having to spend a fortune or waste your precious time.
It would also be great if your car rental company can handle cross border trip, but make sure that you also follow the regulations. With professional help from Fox car rental Ontario Airport, you won’t have to worry about complicated procedures because there is no such a thing.